The Virginia Historical Society will be hosting RVA’s largest Food Truck Court, a gathering of several mobile catering vendors, for two weeks in April starting tonight from 6-9PM. Participating food trucks will offer gourmet chef inspired food, specialty beverages, and desserts.
Participating food truck vendors include:
- Boka Truck: Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus
- Sustenance Truck: Fresh, local, seasonal gourmet sandwiches, soups, and chef’s creations
- Dressed & Press Truck: Gourmet salads, truffled tater tots, gourmet paninis, and chef specialties
- CrossRoads Truck: Hot and iced gourmet coffee drinks, fruit smoothies, and Italian sodas
- Flynn’s Food Truck: Turkey burgers, veggies burgers, and vegan friendly fare
- Habanero’s: Authentic Mexican tacos and burritos, chicken, steak, al pastor, and carnitas
- Mister Softee Truck: Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more
Tuesday, April 3; Friday, April 6; Tuesday, April 10; and Friday, April 13 (weather cooperating)
Food will be sold from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.